Header Ads

Happy Eid ul Adha 2016 Wishes For Muslims

In our last post we have shared Eid ul Adha 2016 Images and I hope you guys will love them to share with your friends on blessing day of Eid. And today I am back again on my blog brought some Eid Adha Wishes 2016 which you can use to send to your family and friends all over they world to say Eid ul Adha Mubarak. So, now here I am going to some of best Eid Ul Azha Greetings for 2016.

Eid ul Adha Wishes Messages

Best Eid ul Adha Wishes 2016:

So, Finally I am going to share eid wishes which you can use to send to your friends, family, relatives on Facebook, twitter or anywhere else.

Eid Adha Wishes for 2016

Eid ul Adha Wishes for Friends


May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak!

Eid ul Adha Mubarak 2016 Messages

Eid Mubarak Mesasges


You are far from me and that's why
I usually miss you
But today I miss you more than usual
Because it's Eid day
We are supposed to be together
To look into your eyes and say you
"EID Mubarak"


Best Eid ul Azha Greetings Messages for 2016

Eid Greeting Messages for 2016


Eid Greeting.
May this occasion of eid will bring thousands of joy,happiness, prosperity and cheer in your face.
Eid is a special day so it is special greeting to special person in special way eid mubarak to you and your families as well as relatives and to all of Muslims in the world.
Keep me remined in your prayers



New Eid ul Adha 2016 Wishes

Free Eid ul Adha Messages

May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak!


No comments

Advertisement