Header Ads

Dainh Charrhe Zor Pakrran Vichar (My First Punjabi Poetry)

Today I am going to share my own poetry on Zaib Abbasi for my loyal readers and one thing which I want to clear is that my writing skill in "Punjabi" is much more better as compared to "Urdu" that is the reason I wrote my lines in Punjabi. These lines would be little bit complicated to understand but I'll elaborate the meaning of it in the end of my post.

Dainh Charrhe Zor Pakrran Vichar
Tij Nu Wadan Kuj Raftaarian

Punjabi Shayari by Zaib Abbasi


دیہنہ چڑھے زور پکڑن وچار
تج  نوں  ودھن  کج رفتارئیاں

Elaboration (Meaning) :


When the day starts at the same time different thought of  People starts their works as much as  they increase the different bad fortune increase inversely with them.

جیسے ہی دن کا آغاز ہوتا ہے انسان کی مختلف سوچیں اپنا کام شروع کر دیتی ہیں اور جوں جوں یہ بڑھتی چلی جاتی ہیں، ساتھ ساتھ بہت سی مشکلات اور بھی پیدا ہو جاتی ہیں

No comments

Advertisement