Header Ads

Nikon D5300 Photography

Recently I bought new DSLR camera Nikon d5300 a week ago. In starting I didn't even know that how to capture a picture? So, my big brother told me that you have to press this button half way down and then press it down full way and picture will be captured. But I was new to DSLR world and that was the reason for which I didn't capture some good pictures.

But then I logged on to YouTube and watched some training videos for beginners which really helped me a lot. After then I started to capture photos of small plants etc.

So, today In this post I am going to share some photos which I have captured from Nikon D5300 and I hope you will never mind if there is something lacks in my photography.

Nikon D5300 Photography

Now I am going to share my photography right here ;)








1 comment:

Advertisement