Header Ads

Finnally I Recieved "Beats Pills" From Cornetto Pakistan

One day I was sitting spare or may be was busy in doing some random stuff, Suddenly my mobile's ring tone rang up (usually it doesn't). I picked up my phone and it was showing Muznah's name. For very first time I made conversation with her and my behavior was like as I'm talking with very stranger.

Finnally I Recieved "Beats Pills" From Cornetto Pakistan


Well, She asked me that I've received gift or not ( she took the name of something which I didn't understand at that time), I said: "Nai Mujhe To Kch Nahi Milla". After that Muznah asked my address which I sent her by text message. Then I thought may be she was asking about mail address, once again I asked her that you were asking about Postal Address or what? She replied: "Yes yes"

From that day I started to wait for the gift. When three days passed I left hope by saying to myself: "Zaib Ab Kuch Nahi Anay Wala" but the very next day I received a courier.



When I took that courier in my hand I asked from my self what can it be? However after opening the envelope  I got to know that It was Beats Pills which I received from BBPR on the behalf of #CornettoPopRock .

I got surprised that once I desired for typical beats headphone today I got Beats Pills WoW. I would like to say Thanks to Cornetto Pakistan and Body Beat group for  sending me this precious gift.


1 comment:

Advertisement